Professionals: Thoughts on this?? Please comment…
- Tony Newlands drank while working in unsanitary conditions in his kitchen
- Court hears he used Old Spice stick deodorant to affix stencil transfer
- Environmental health officials acted after complaint from disgruntled customer
- She was left in agony after huge fairytale tattoo became infected
- Newlands was jailed for four months and had £1,000 of tattoo tools seized
An unlicensed tattooist has been jailed after his botched Alice In Wonderland etching across a young woman’s back left her in agonising pain and scarred for life.
Tony Newlands worked in unsanitary conditions in the kitchen of his home in Carlisle, Cumbria, where a lack of sterilising equipment created a serious risk of infection, a court heard.
He improvised around a lack of suitable equipment by using a ‘dirty’ toothbrush to clean his tattooing tools and an Old Spice deodorant stick to apply stencil transfers…
View original post 860 more words